POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] Rand.inc (7.12.2) : Re: [doc] Rand.inc (7.12.2) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [doc] Rand.inc (7.12.2)
From: Redbeard (MDJohnson)
Date: 10 Sep 2001 23:39:32
Message: <3b9d8774$1@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] homenl> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...
> in news:3b9b0aed@news.povray.org Redbeard (MDJohnson) wrote:
>
> > as would a small graph showing the shape of the
> > function.
>
> In the directory scenes/incdemo there is a file rand_distribution.pov
> to visualise this. It is not very usefull for discrete distributions
> though.
>
> Ingo
>
> --
> Photography: http://members.home.nl/ingoogni/
> Pov-Ray    : http://members.home.nl/seed7/

Thanks.  In my rendering of all the sample files (not done yet... but got
incdemo) that one must have slipped through the cracks.  Something like that
included in the documentation would still be nice, but I was thinking more
along the lines of a line drawing, with parameters marked.  It could still
be created with POV-Ray, though :-)

Michael